|Name||Puffin Cloud Browser|
|Updated||May 28, 2023|
Puffin Cloud Browser is now subscription-based. There is no usage quota and free trial anymore. In addition to the existing $1/month subscription, two new low-cost prepaid subscriptions are available at $0.25/week and $0.05/day. The exact price is subject to the tax, exchange rate, and Google's pricing policy for each country. These short-term prepaid subscriptions allow users to pay for Puffin only when they need to use Puffin.
🚀 Wicked Fast: With our cloud servers handling even the most resource-demanding web pages effortlessly, websites can load at incredible speeds.
🔒 Cloud Protection: All Internet traffic from the app to our servers is end-to-end encrypted, therefore making it safe to use public, non-secure Wi-Fi.
🎥 Flash Support: We constantly provide improvements to our servers, and the ability to view Flash content through the cloud.
💰 Data Savings: Puffin uses a proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and can save up to 80% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please note that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than normal usage.)
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Ad Blocker Included
• Mobile & Desktop modes for a full web experience
• Download to cloud capabilities (up to 1GB in size per file)
• Theater mode for Flash videos and games
• Virtual Trackpad & Gamepad
• Adobe Flash Support
===== In-App Purchases =====
* $1 per month for Puffin Monthly Subscription
* $0.25 per week for Puffin Weekly Prepaid
* $0.05 per day for Puffin Daily Prepaid
==== Limitations ====
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of the content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., schools in the United States).
For more information, please visit https://support.puffin.com/.