|Name||Auto Text: Auto Message Sender|
|Updated||Nov 30, 2022|
Do It Later Premium APK reminds me of my poor phone use. That phone is cheap and not as great as modern phones, but it has a subtle function: a timer to send messages automatically. Why don’t Smartphones have it? It doesn’t matter because now we have to Do It Later, a timer app to send messages. Download it first, and then I’ll tell you my impressions after experiencing it for two weeks.
Do It Later Premium app info:
Timer app to send messages and emails
Why did I need the Do It Later Premium app?
Well, sometimes we need to send important messages at a particular time. To do it, we need a reminder or some schedules. Moreover, we may be busy at that time. And it will be even more inconvenient if the number of messages to be sent is large. What should we do? Please set up the sending time for all news, which will be automatically sent. A lot of time and effort can be saved, right? And amazingly, now we have the timer function to automatically send messages in Do It Later Premium.
Just downloading this one application will do a lot of work, not just as described above. I have wanted an app like this long because of my forgetfulness. Sometimes I forget to reply to my friend’s invitation because of a meeting, so they have to wait for me for too long. Sometimes I even forget to say “Happy birthday” to my loved ones because of being too busy again. And more situations are even worse. You know, it was such a bad experience…
Of course, there are several apps to download and use. But honestly, only Do It Later Premium can help me well. Set the timer, and the app will automatically send messages and emails for me, create a reminder, or even post status on Facebook and Twitter.
First impressions of the interface and usage
I have tried many timer apps on Google Play, but they are not very comprehensive. I mean. If you set a timer to send a message, you can’t schedule an email; and if you put a timer for Facebook posts, you can’t set a Reminder, etc. Quite inconvenient. Should we download many apps for all those needs at the same time? No, of course. After you try to Do It Later Premium, I’m sure you may feel like meeting the lover of your dreams. Very satisfied!
Do It Later is very light, only about 10-12MB. But compared to the set of handy features that it brings, it is quite impressive.
The first impression is the first thing that catches the eye: the interface. Every detail (the text, the colors, the layout that arranges everything) in Do It Later is designed in a minimalist style, with only a few short words in neat fonts and colors. The two primary colors are black and white. I like it.
Next, carefully examine the functions and how to use them. On first use, you will see three main status buttons for Content (Pending, Completing, and Cancelled). To create content, click the (+) sign below this status bar. Content will be one of the five main features of Do It Later Premium, including: Sending Messages, Sending Emails, Creating Reminders, Posting Facebook statuses, and Tweeting on Twitter. Do It Later will require a corresponding login and access method for each of these contents. For example, if you want to schedule an email to send, you need to access the email address you want to use; and if you’re going to schedule a message, you must grant access to the phone book.
After completing these initial access steps, you can use the app immediately. To set a timer, Do It Later will provide a calendar in the form of Day, Year, Hour, and Minute and a clock so you can freely set it up to your liking.
In addition, for the convenience of careful users, Do It Later has more detailed customization in the Settings section, such as notification when completed, alarm sound selection, and changing date and time format. Particularly in the Advanced Settings section, you can intervene more deeply, such as Backup, Restoring, Stopping all or Deleting all existing content in the application.
Seamless extra useful features
A few other features that you may need:
- Allows to choose recipients from phone book or even to an unknown number to send messages.
- An unlimited number of recipients.
- Has speech support for text. This means you provide your voice, and the app will recognize it and convert it to text. It is so helpful when you are busy and cannot type.
- Supports creating groups.
- It provides many templates available for you to choose from without having to compose the same message repeatedly. This comes in handy when replying to emails or sending congratulatory messages. In some cases, if you need to compose a standard mess, it is necessary.
- In the section Create new content, there is also a feature to count the number of characters typed.
- It provides the feature of Repeat texting on a fixed schedule: you can set a timer for any time of the day, a certain day of the week, of the month, or of the year. You can set the time in the future to stop repeating. Very convenient, especially for remembering important anniversaries.
- It has a special feature, “Ask before send”. The App will send a notification asking you again to confirm whether to send or not before sending. It is so helpful. I like this function so much.
MOD APK version of Do It Later
Download Do It Later Premium APK & MOD for Android
It is a great application for people who are too busy and want to use technology to schedule everything in advance and be more proactive in their work. I tried to Do It Later for 2 weeks. And so far, I am delighted with its five features, which are very clear and effective. I highly recommend you use it.