Internet Download Manager (IDM) is the best and most powerful file download manager for Windows. Powerful spilled download features make the downloading speed at the highest possible level. Auto grab & personalized downloading features also help the users to download and store as per your requirement category wise.
For virtually all those dealing with the Internet, it is important to download or download the file. As it’s time for gold, this download speed is definitely desirable. The IDM (Internet Download Manager) is the best of many tools to speed-up and handle a download.
IDM and related software work because it uses up almost all of the Internet bandwidth and greatly improves download speed by increased the number of simultaneous connexions, which is default 8 and a maximum of 32 links.
Features of Internet Download Manager:
- Stability in speed and thus reduce download errors
- Ability to resume or continue downloading if it is interrupted for various reasons
- Advanced download scheduling as well as shutdown scheduling
- Download videos online
- Manage file categories and add, edit and delete the program’s default category
- Limit the speed and volume of downloads
- Backup and restore download lists
- Support for most file sharing sites and the ability to download directly from them
- Full compatibility with all common browsers and most non-common browsers ( list of supported browsers )
- And More…
Installation File: Internet Download Manager
File Size: 10 MB
Installation Requirements: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP
File Password: softfry
1. Download the above given compressed files to your PC
2. Before extract it, disable any active antivirus.
3. Extract and Install the setup file.
4. Then open the readme.txt file for rest of the guide.