DtSearch Desktop / Engine (Win) – Instant search of available files is supported by DtSearch Desktop. You can scan for text and domains inside an enterprise network using DtSearch Network software. The network of its desktop will index multi-folders, documents, attachments, online data, and other databases to more than one terabyte of the text in an individual directory. This software will create several directories and search for them. The indexed search time is typically less than one second, even in data terabytes. dtSearch offers effective multidisciplinary inquiries with no limitations on the number of competing subjects.
Key Features of DtSearch Desktop/Engine:
- View search history
- Special tool for legal cataloging and search
- Clipboard options, file boot, and other tools for working with recovered data
- Scroll the word list for instant feedback when you search for a word in the list.
- Export search results to various data formats for easy use with other applications
- Search reports, showing views in retrieved documents, along with the requested amount of text.
- And More…
Supported: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
In Windows 8, 8.1, and10 dtSearch runs as a desktop application only (it does not run in the “Metro” user interface). Windows RT is not supported.
Both 32-bit x86 and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported. (Under 64-bit versions of Windows, the 64-bit executables are installed in the dtSearch bin64 folder.)
Installation Note: Use the information in the Readme.txt file to register the program.