SQLite is an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine for Windows users. The system for SQLite is in the public domain and is thus free for use for any purpose, commercial or private. And here is the latest version of this software with
SQLite is the most widely extended database in the world with more applications than we can count, including several high-profile projects. SQLite Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. It is a full offline setup installer file for Windows 32 bit Operating System. So, Download SQLite 3.27.1 now from here.
Features of SQLite Windows Software
- Transactions are atomic, consistent, isolated, and durable (ACID) even after system crashes and power failures.
- Zero-configuration – no setup or administration needed.
- Full SQL implementation with advanced features like partial indexes and common table expressions. (Omitted features)
- A complete database is stored in a single cross-platform disk file. Great for use as an application file format.
- Supports terabyte-sized databases and gigabyte-sized strings and blobs. (See limits.html.)
- Small code footprint: less than 500KiB fully configured or much less with optional features omitted.
- Simple, easy to use API.
- Written in ANSI-C. TCL bindings included. Bindings for dozens of other languages available separately.
- Well-commented source code with 100% branch test coverage.
- Available as a single ANSI-C source-code file that is easy to compile and hence is easy to add into a larger project.
- Self-contained: no external dependencies.
- Cross-platform: Android, *BSD, iOS, Linux, Mac, Solaris, VxWorks, and Windows (Win32, WinCE, WinRT) are supported out of the box. Easy to port to other systems.
- Sources are in the public domain. Use for any purpose.
- Comes with a standalone command-line interface (CLI) client that can be used to administer SQLite databases.
- And More…